4.05.2009

My Photography Background

As any photographer claims, I have always fostered a love for photography. I've always loved the beauty of nature. I lack the ability to draw, paint or sculpt well, so photography is my natural outlet. No matter the subject--nature, families, new life...it's my job to capture it as it is. Retaining memories is my specialty.

I guess you could say my love for being behind the camera might be partly hereditary; my dad also loved photography. My husband and his family are also very much into it and were Canon lovers. I've had a camera since I was a young teen, and when I married my husband, he bought me a much nicer point and shoot. That was almost four years ago.


When my daughter was born, a friend visited. Not only did she bring along two of the cutest little boys I've ever seen, but she had something else breathtaking--a Canon Rebel digital SLR. I fell in love with it seeing just one photo. I wanted that camera, desperately. My husband bought me the camera I use today, Canon Rebel XTi.

No comments:

Post a Comment