4.05.2009

About Me

After trying to conceive for two years, my husband, Mark, and I found out we were finally expecting. We were elated, and then were greeted with orders to a Navy base fifteen hours away. We made the move, and were worried as to what was to come. When I was about five months pregnant with my daughter, Audree, and all moved into our new house, my husband found out he would be deployed with the Navy. We had been in for two years and knew the day was coming soon, but that still didn't prepare us for what was to come. Since he was scheduled to be away from home when the baby was born, we found it imperative to document each step of our pregnancy. Somehow, I found Kristen
Taylor's website. She specialized in birth photography, a concept I had never heard of before. I was very interested. I wanted to keep Mark involved to the fullest extent. Kristen agreed to take our maternity photos, also. To this day, those pictures mean the world to me. I never thought I would get the chance to be a mother; I have PCOS. Having those photos remind me daily how fast life changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment